ARKA Gallery is an art gallery located at in the historic center of St. Petersburg between Nevsky Prospekt and the Palace Square and the Hermitage.
ARKA Gallery specialized in modern Russian and Foreign painting and fine art legacy of the Leningrad School artists of 1930-1980s.
ARKA Gallery is located in the historic center of St. Petersburg on Bolshaya Morskaya ul. 6 in the historical building in Eclectic wich was rebuild by architect Ferdinand Miller in 1879-1880. Many years there was a Hotel d`France in this building and some of famous persons lived there, for example Russian writers Ivan Turgenev and Alexey Tolstoy.
ARKA Gallery was established in 2004 by director and owner Eugenia Logvinova, art historian and curator, a member of International Federation of Artists (IFA) and Art Critics and Art Historians Associations (AIS).
Starting in 2005 in this exhibition place ARKA Art-Gallery realize more than 100 exhibit projects.
Also many international art exhibitions in Saint Petersburg were at the ARKA Art-Gallery.
ARKA Art-Gallery carries out joint projects with the major private collections and state museums of Russia.
Although the ARKA Gallery emphasized the work of living artists, exhibits were not limited to such works - as evidenced by its showing of Paintings of 1940-1980 by the Artists of the Leningrad School (February – May, 2013), solo exhibitions by Vladimir Sakson (2007) and Muza Oleneva-Degtjareva (2007, 2010, 2011)