www.Museum.ru :
        Professional   |   Images
       in Russian  
Historical and sports museum of Siberian State University of physical culture and sports

Phone: (3812) 36-41-38

Address: 644009, Omsk region,

Working hours:* Warning:
preodered visits only

    www.russianmuseums.info/M2488 - official web page


billboard, events and excursions

    Museum of the Siberian State University of Physical culture began functioning on the 30th of November in 1995. The special feature of the museum is that it is the research-methodical Centre for students, teachers, for students in secondary and sport schools, for coaches and physical culture workers. Museum organizes the work in professional orientation of the first-year students, the exhibitions of independent creative work of the students, teachers and employees of the university, different presentations and other. The great interest is cause collection of awards of graduates and instructors of university: the merited coach of the USSR and Russia the academician Gromyko V.V.; the Merited Master of sport the professor Sokolov V.M. and others. The greatest interest is being aroused cups and medals of the highest rank from Olympic Games, World and European Championships. The museum is popular not only for residents of Omsk, but also visitors from other cities and foreign countries

Next to the museum there are:
    restaurant(s) or caffes

for museum professionals

Administrative phone:
    (3812) 36-41-38

Foundation and opening day:
    founded: 20.10.1995
    opened: 30.11.1995

Organisation status:

Organization form:

Organisation type:
    culture for society, educational

    Historical,Science and technics

    permament show rooms 216,1м2
    museum's store 28м2

Employee number:

Average visitors per year:

Specific departments:
    science library

Collections volume:
    2563, rare collection's items: 1025

Web sites and CD-disks:

Copyright (c) 1996-2012 Historical and sports museum of Siberian State University of physical culture and sports

Copyright (c) 1996-2018  Russian Museums .info