The Museum is located on the territory of the old noble estates Also landlords (late 18th-early 19TH century). Opened in July 1971 year. Since 1976 the year placed at the Memorial Also mansion, where in 1828-1833 respectively visited Pushkin.
On the first floor of the exposition of the works of the poet created on Earth. The second situation is restored the provincial noble House: living room, dining room, study, master dance hall. Among the rooms-Pushkin room, where the poet stayed. In the rooms of furniture, books, documents, portraits, musical instruments of Pushkin's pores.
The House adjoins the Park. Preserved the structure of a regular part of it. Many plantations more than 200 years