www.Museum.ru :
 
http://www.RussianMuseum.info/M1561
.
        Web site   |   Professional   |   Images
       in Russian  
Chuvash state art museum


Phone: (8352) 63-60-09

Address: 428008, Chuvashia Republic, 60, Кalinin street, Chebocksary

Location: to " Art Museum" or " House of Union" by trolleybus 3, 7, 15, 18 or bus 1, 18

Working hours:*

Internet:
    www.russianmuseums.info/M1561 - official web page
    Chuvash State Art Museum - W218, official web site www.artmuseum.ru

    E-Mail:


billboard, events and excursions



Description:
    The Chuvash State Art museum was opened in 1993. The main bilding of the museum is at 60, Kalinin Street it is exhibition bilding constructed by architect V.D. Shatilov. The exhibition "Bolshaya Volga" was to take place there at tame.

    Exhibition of the Chuvash decorative - applied art, and musical parties are often organiset here. Children lean to absorb and create the beautiful in the Studios and Clubs of the museum.

    The names of Sverchkov and Spiridonov, both great national artists, are very dear to our museum. They mark the origin of modern Chuvash art



Museum's services:
   lecture hall, museum's caffe, equipped for people with disabilities

Next to the museum there are:
    hotels and restaurants


for museum professionals

Administrative phone:
    (8352) 63-63-04, Fax: (8352) 63-63-04



Foundation and opening day:
    founded: 17.09.1939
    opened: 07.11.1939

Organisation status:
   State Russia

Organization form:
   non-for-profit

Organisation type:
    culture for society

Classification:
    Historical,Painting art

Squares:
    permament show rooms 3212,7м2
    museum's store 531,2м2

Employee number:
    86 (curators: 23)

Average visitors per year:
    39400


Specific departments:
    archive, science library, restoration dep. (масляная живопись, древнерусская живопись)

Collections volume:
    38507, rare collection's items: 27574



Web sites and CD-disks:
    above


Notes:
   






Copyright (c) 1996-2017 Chuvash state art museum

Copyright (c) 1996-2017  Russian Museums .info